Wednesday 14 August 2013

I went inside the TARDIS! Beat that!

There's a cool thing that you can find on Google Maps in London, search for Earl's Court Road, London, and you can actually see the TARDIS and go inside of it.
Here's a link to the actual map location: http://goo.gl/GNfZD2 just click that link and Google Maps will go there.
 You can look around the outside, but if you click the double arrows pointing to the TARDIS, you can go inside of it!!!!
I'm trying not to look at this too much, it could be a spoiler of the next Doctor!
It's amazing because you can see it from all different angles, which is great, because usually in the show, they just show a couple of angles and you can't really see what it's like.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is SOOOOOO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool I wish I was there,hope I will see you soon your best friend Air

    ReplyDelete